Cash Bids - Quick Look
Quotes are delayed, as of June 03, 2023, 01:46:09 PM CDT or prior.
Like Us on Facebook
- Mixed Close for Cotton Market
- July cotton faded into Friday’s close and ended the session 37 points in the red. The other front months stayed higher, though the gains were limited to 27 points. July cotton futures were a net 270 points higher for the week, while Dec was up a net 131 points from...
- Hogs Finish +$10 for the Week
- Friday’s hog market added another triple digits to the week’s rally. The front months were up 1.6% to 3.8% on the day, leaving the June contract at a net $10.65 gain for the week. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price dropped $4.82 on Friday afternoon to $81.76. The 5/31 CME...
- Cattle Finish the Week with Gains
- First Notice Day for June cattle begins the delivery period on Monday. June fat cattle futures added another $1.52 to the week’s move on Friday, settling with a net $9.07 gain for the week. That was the largest single week move for the lead month since April of 2020’s $9.67...
- Wheat Futures Rally on Friday
- July SRW wheat saw a wide 20 cent range on Friday from -8 to +12 cents. At the close the board was 8 to 9 cents higher with July at a net 3c gain for the week. Front month HRW futures ended the session 9 1/2 to 9 3/4 cents...
- Soymeal Missed Out on Friday Rally
- Most ag markets saw strength into the weekend, though meal futures were down $1.70 to $3.60 for the settle. July soymeal was down a net $4.40 for the week. Soybean prices ended the session with double digit gains of as much as 23 cents. July was a net 15 1/4...
- Double Digit Friday Gains in Corn
- After a highly contested week the corn market finished in the black. Aided by double digit gains on Friday, July was up a nickel for the week and Dec up by 6 3/4 cents from Friday to Friday. USDA cited the weekly cash ethanol price near $2.38/gal with regional variance....